Saturday, October 24, 2009

Today's Practice






This is my average daily practice, unless like today and I overslept and missed the first watch!

Bad junior bird woman. And I'm on retreat no less!

I promise tomorrow I will do much better.
Anyway, this is how it lines out.

6 am wake up practice.

7 am Saturday's Mahamudra of Love and Emptiness

ll am Middling 3 Cauldron's practice. (I did this between the first and second hours of the 14th Dalai Lama's lecture. It combined nicely too I might add.)

3 pm Concise 3 Cauldrons practice and 30 minute walking meditation afterwards.
7 pm Advanced 3 Cauldron's Practice, which merged wonderfully well with the theme for today.

11 pm Sleep tantra. It works wonderfully well also. I used to suffer terribly from insomnia but these simple meditations put me out. And apparantly keep me out! lol. Tomorrow I focus on not being so lazy!

Everyone have a lovely evening
om mani padme hum

1 comment:

  1. http://www.lamajigme.com/FREE-Practice-Materials.html

    Here's where you can find Lama Jigme's free practice materials. I posted the link but it didn't show for some reason.

    ReplyDelete

Be polite.