Friday, August 7, 2009

reminder

NOTE: when you don't feel well don't eat pow wow chili. I really should have stuck with the handful of grapes I started with.
I went to bed straightaway after lunch and woke about 4:30
JW fixed dinner. i didn't want any but dared not refuse because I knew if I did it'd start a war, which I just didn't have the energy to fight. So I ate and JW was right, I did feel better. The food was paleo (a few small steak strips and about a cup of steamed veggies)it was good, like I said, i did feel better, and best of all there was no war.
We watched Seven Years in Tibet and then the Little Buddha. Both are some of my favorite films along with Practical Magic and Kundun. A new film is coming out soon on DVD called Words of my Perfect Teacher. I'm very excited about it and hope to see it soon.
Good night all. I've got some dishes to wash and then its bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be polite.