Friday, August 7, 2009

aug7th

good morning
This morning's peak flow is 450
breakfast: grapes
lunch: salad
Dinner: beef strips and veggies.

I will not follow Stuart Smalley's affirmations, of I'm good enough, smart enough and doggonit people like me! (insert high pitched bitchy whine)
Because I may not be good enough (one cannot do everything.)
I may not be smart enough (I am intelligent but not as brilliant as Stephen Hawking)
and I don't give a damn if people like me. (self explanatory)

What I am going to do today is explore possibilities, usinging Buddha's wisdom of love and letting go.
Today I am going to explore the possibility of letting go of this stomach ache that's plagued me for the past several days.
Today I am going to explore the possibility of letting go of hurt, confusion and anger.
Today Im going to explore the possibility of accomplishing all my goals.
Today I am exploring the possibility of being compassionate to all beings, including my "self."
Now its time to practice...yoga...a little housework...writing...and tsa tsa making.
have a beautiful day.
om mani padme hum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be polite.