Tuesday, August 25, 2009

When you think Jar-Jar comes with pickles-pickles

Well I didn't get everthing I wanted done on my list today but I did do a fair amount. I still need to clean the hovel but otherwise I did well. Got my exercise in, my readings and writings and lessons (class with Lama is always a hoot) and I even managed to eek out enough time to sit outside in the sun. And enjoy some music from my generation :D Remember you have to smoke a banana to watch this.



Lunch was an epic PASS. I stuffed a large roma tomato with gibbles of chicken, some onion and spinach with a bit of garlic and shoved it in the oven for 20 minutes at350 and it was delish. And filling. I wasn't hungry until dinner. Dinner was beef, steamed veggies and sweet potatoes.

God I love sweet potatoes. I ate bushels of them when I was pregnant. It's the only root vegetable that doesn't taste like dirt.

Now its time to wind down, do a little gentle yoga, robot chicken and then bed.
Yes, I've got this thing for Robot Chicken. It's probably the most brutal thing I've ever seen done to clay. Short of Morel Orel, but Morel Orel was just plain sad. The only episode I truly enjoyed was when Morel met the Buddha. And when he created zombies...but the most messed up one that I can recall is Mrs. Puffington pleasuring herself with a jackhammer. Thats so horrible you can't help but laugh.
But anyway, I'll leave you with one of my favorite clips of RC. If you're a Star Wars fan and know what doing the dozens means, it's pretty self explanitory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be polite.