Friday, August 14, 2009

August 14th

Yeah I screwed up. I wrote yesterday's date down wrong. Sorry about that. I have dyscalculia and I have huge issues with numbers.

Peak flow 525, hurray!

Breakfast, cinamon rice
Lunch, none
Dinner, steak and veggies.

Im down to my last grapefruit. My brother is bringing over more powwow chili so that'll be something to eat until Monday when JW can go to the food bank. They were closed today. Don't know why, but I think it has something to do with the Pioneer Days celebration.

I completed another grant, my curriculum vitae which is just a fancy word for glorified resume, and am about to take some time off, go outside and sit in the sun and read until time to meditate. I still haven't done my yoga practice but will get with it tonight. I also have some office work to cover too.

Well ya'll have a good time, I'll post more later, I'm sure.

1 comment:

  1. Cinnamon Rice! Sounds really good! How do you do it? Share recipe?

    ReplyDelete

Be polite.