Saturday, August 8, 2009

August 8th Fasten your seatbelts, kids, it's gonna be a bumpy night :D



Peak flow 300

breakfast, grapes and cherries, ice water
lunch, salad
dinner chicken and veggies. (I miss fish. I'll see if JW can get us some salmon next month)

Today is a holiday. Not one you'd immediately recognize, and it's a personal holiday for myself and probably other Bette Davis fans.
Today is Bette Davis Day. TCM is playing all Bette all the time today, right up till weird o'clock. And I'm going to be there watching until my eyes are sore.

I love movies, especially some of the old movies, and I've always loved Bette. And today there's a lineup of some old films I haven't seen since I was a kid. Some of them I haven't seen ever. Plus there's two interviews and a biography, so today is gonna rock.
And for now I'll leave you with this masterpiece from Kim Carnes' song Bette Davis Eyes with scenes from my favorite BD film: All About Eve
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be polite.