Friday, January 28, 2011

Feeling Pushy???

Do your remember bop bags?



You know, those funny clown shaped toys that you could push over
and they’d swing right back up?
Once when I was a kid I hit my bop bag
it struck the floor and bounced  back
hitting me in the face with the same force
as I had struck it.
Talk about karma in action!


You see, your emotions are a lot like that toy.
The harder you try to push your feelings away,
the quicker they rebound


It makes much more sense to work with what we’re
feeling rather than pushing our feelings aside.

Couldn’t it be wiser instead, to take the rage,
fear and hatred, that has driven us down onto the floor



and use that energy instead to bounce back,
to arise fully,
with
  • greater peace,
  • devotion,
  • compassion and
  • wisdom?



Your next opportunity to be trained in those techniques is coming this March     .

May you all benefit.

OM MANI PADME HUM






No comments:

Post a Comment

Be polite.