Saturday, July 25, 2009

July 25th.

Peak Flow 300 not as good as yesterday but it'll do.

During dinner last night I started seeing a brilliant zigzag pattern across my eyes. By seven I was virtually blind. I took my meds and went to bed with a four alarm migraine.
So.
The experiment with the estrace was an epic fail. The drop in hormone levels triggered the migraine. How do I know? When I took the estrace before lying down the migraine eased somewhat. This means Im not ready to get off the hormones yet. At least it means Im not ready to face another epic migraine again.
I have paperwork to get me into a low pay clinic in TXK. I must finish filling this out and getting it up there. If I talk to their gynie maybe he/she can help me wean myself off these things.
I don't care what the medical experts say. They treat menupause like its a disease, say your bones will turn to dust and your brain to jelly and you'll get overrun by cancers, but that's just bullshit. Those things hsppen when the body is neglected by an obese and seditary lifestyle. My beloved stepmother is in her 80's, has been very active her whole life and her bone density test is awesome. She hasn't taken hormones in decades. My step aunt is in her 90s and still swims and roller blades. She is one of the coolest ladies I know. These are only two examples, I know many more.
So its simple, I get healthy, get active and my bones won't break.
okay rant over.
I'm still hung over and my head is still thudding. The very thought of eating anything is appalling. I might attempt some oatmeal (neo) later, but not right now.
So.
I'm going to meditate, do a taking practice. Then head to the livingroom to slowly zombify in front of the AC. Maybe the cool air will help. Its awfully humid today. I may be back. I may not. If not, carry on without me :D
Breakfast: ice water. (room temp water right now will make me barf.)
Lunch: the rest of yesterdays veggie beef soup. (ick.)
Dinner: Chicken and broccoli cauliflower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be polite.