Saturday, September 18, 2010

Shameless Plug


I am a writer by trade, and even though it seems glamorous, it doesn't pay well.  That is, of course, unless you're Nora Roberts or Stephen King, both of which I am not.

Royalties for my novel, Mercer's Bayou, for instance was 2.00 for this month.

This blog runs via your donations, of which I am profoundly grateful.  I does not, however, generate enough revenue to keep my water bill paid or my food pantry filled.

And on that note, if you prefer, I offer you my latest work.  A novel published by Mundania Press, entitled Glorious.  This is a work of fiction, non Buddhist related (although I have found that Dharma does creep into everything I write) about a small town in rural Arkansas. What is it about, you ask? Think To Kill a Mockingbird.


You can find copies of Glorious at your favorite bookstore in a few days once they're distributed.  If you wish to sponsor this author by purchasing a copy of my current work (or my other books as well)  and can't wait for it to arrive at your local Barnes and Nobels, You can order a copy from here

And of course, gifts of any form, be it art supplies for my tsa tsa workshop, cat/dog food or anything else is greatly appreciated and generates tremendous good karma for all of us.

Thank you for your kindess and generosity.
om mani padme hum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be polite.