Monday, July 27, 2009

Lunch

Well I know one thing. Leftover eggdrop soup blows.
It was awful. I couldnt' eat it.
So I tossed it out and did without.
I'll be spending the afternoon with a large glass of ice water.
Sure im hungry but I'll get over it. It's only till suppertime. I can stand it that long. And if not, I still have a little lettuce left for a small salad.

The tsa tsas are painted gold. I'm waiting for them to dry so I can apply the other colors. Probably tomorrow.
As soon as I get some perfectly stamped tsa tsas I'll post pictures on the entire process.
Im also nearly finished with my first rendering of Chenrezig, which is coming out far better than I expected.
Now it's time to write, that is if the weather cooperates. If not, I still have plenty to do today, but I really want that short story out today because the deadline is Aug. 1st.
I also have guitar practice and beadwork. I'm trying to perfect my A key. Trying to go through the sequences of chords without looking dcwn. It's quite a challenge.
Another huge and irritating challenge is fringing this amulet bag. I have reached the conclusion that I hate bugle beads. Especially delicate little glass beads.
Next month, it's time to go back to the bead store. I have bandalier bags I want to bead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be polite.