Wednesday, July 29, 2009

July 29th

Peak Flow: 350. An uncomfortable 350 I might add.
It's supposed to storm again later this morning.
I need to work on my novel before the weater gets bad and
I have to shut down. So I'll do my yoga practice at 11:30 instead
of 7:30.
There's something wrong with my digestion. I'm currently drinking water, or trying to, and it doesn't seem like it wants to go down. The water may just be too cold. I dont know.
I think I'll forgo the am breakfast of oatmeal. Im not in the mood for grapefruit.
I might change my mind later on, but for now, I think the water will be all I want.
Breakfast--Ice water.
Lunch Omelet and 1/2 grapefruit
Dinner: beef tips and the rest of last night's mixed veggies. Maybe he'll do a stirfry for me today. I'd like that.
Im not happy with what he's eating tho: eggs, and ramen and sausages. Bleh. I didn't want any of that before my Paleo adventure, and now even less. I can't even stand the smell of sausage cooking.
Too much fat, salt and general nastiness. I could go on a diatribe about this but wont. You get the picture.
But its only for two more days and then there'll be food again.
The freezer has only one pack of meat left in it. WHich means I can get in there and clean it out with some diluted bleach. That poor old fridge needs a good scrubbing. I just don't like doing it.
But as usual, I digress.
The tsa tsa's are painted gold. I'll go in after lunch and start adding details. So far things are going quite well. I figure by Friday, I'll be making my next batch.
I'm going to try and get out of the key of A today and start focusing on the G key during guitar practice. I have A down pretty much, but I havent been practicing every day and I really need to. Otherwise I'll never get to screech the blues.
later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be polite.